Clubs Managers Development Program
About the Program
The Clubs and Societies Managers Program is a certificated professional development program for clubs managers at SEN member campuses. It is designed to develop skillsets, confidence and knowledge in support of student clubs and societies.
The program provides a unique opportunity to discuss and explore emerging issues with industry experts through dynamic online sessions. Using a train-the-trainer approach, participants learn from the experiences of other participants, and keep up to date with emerging developments in the sector.
This program will:
- Give participants the confidence to provide the right support, and answers, to club and society executives – guiding them in the successful management of their clubs
- Give participants skills in conflict resolution, relationship building, and mediation
- Explore strategies to grow and strengthen clubs and improve communication
- Discuss and explore the topics that are important to participants- with built-in flexibility to address hot topics that arise in the clubs space throughout the year
The 2022 program includes six modules with:
- 90-minute live online masterclass sessions
- 60-minute online follow-up advice and networking/information sharing sessions
- Access to one-on-one professional advice sessions
- Resources and tools to help build strong and successful clubs
Participants will have access to over 15 hours of professional development contact and will be awarded a certificate on completion of the program. Sessions will be held on the first Wednesday of each month.