There are a number of benefits to those who undertake a membership with Student Experience Network. Take a look at the comprehensive list below including access to programs, events, resources, tools and commercial returns.
Programs, Events, Resources, and Tools
- access to a network of more than 150 campuses across Australia and New Zealand
- access to large scale marketing and promotional campaigns and preferential support from product and service providers.
- free or discounted access to the huge range of Member offerings:
- Student Experience Network Awards
- SENCON (our annual national conference)
- Clubs and Societies Managers Program
- Clubs & Societies Governance Toolkit
- Consulting Services
- Endorsed Suppliers
- Member Directory
- Mentor Program
- Online Forums
- Resource Library
- Student Board Induction Module
- National Student Competitions
- Grants and Events Calendar
- combined buying-power when dealing with food, beverage, retail and other suppliers.
- improve bottom line by saving on contracts and expenses.
- access to national, regional, local and site-specific promotional strategies and benchmarking to drive sales and student engagement.
- negotiations can be primarily carried out directly with manufacturer or importer, eliminating wholesaler or agent fees.
- strengthens the sector via a unified approach, enabling national and regional marketing funds otherwise unavailable to individual members.
- access to expert assistance via consultation, member interaction, shared knowledge and professional development.
Is your organisation already a SEN Member, but you aren’t registered to access the website? Please complete this form and submit for approval
Unlimited discounted registrations to the sectors’ annual flagship event, SENCON. Attended by up to 300 delegates and dozens of industry partners. It’s big, it’s bold, it’s fun, incorporating four full conference streams, the SEN Expo, the SEN Awards Gala Dinner and the Campus Barista of the Year finals.
Eligibility to apply for our Student Engagement Activity Grants, to support initiatives that will improve student experience at member institutions and provide opportunities for social engagement and directly contribute to enhanced campus vibrancy.
Significantly discounted registration to our certificated professional development program for clubs managers at SEN member campuses to develop skillsets, confidence and knowledge in support of student clubs and societies.
Free access to our custom-built clubs and societies governance resource modules. A great resource for office-bearers of student clubs
Free access to our proprietary online director and governance portal. A great resource for members with student boards or committees.
Free member events throughout the year, including:
- SEN CAMP (Committee and Management Planning)
- Special interest member forums and webinars
- Special interest member private Facebook groups
- Facilitated campus and industry visits
Eligibility to enter the Student Experience Network Awards, national recognition for the best student services provided by members.
Free access to the SEN resource library which includes:
- Industry benchmarking reports
- Sector survey data
- Industry reports
- Document templates
- Position descriptions
Your students are eligible to enter and compete in our national student competitions:
Australia’s longest running band competition. Each year’s winners share in thousands of dollars of industry-based prizes and experiences.
Our national campus photography competition, with over $5,000 in prizes.
Our national campus writing competition, with over $5,000 in prizes.
Eligibility to enter your best barista into our national competition showcasing the best in coffee on campuses, with the national final held at SENCON
Outside of its usual scope of activity, Student Experience Network offers further professional consulting services at a discounted rate for our members.
These include business reviews, selection panel participations & one-on-one coaching and advice
- Access to large scale marketing & promotional campaigns. Preferential support from product & service providers, recognising the national status of SEN.
- Support for student engagement activities.
- Access to regularly updated member directories, amplified marketing positioning, such as free media kit advertising on the SEN website.
- Training & professional development opportunities & discounts through recognised industry specialists.