Club and Societies Managers Program kicks off
Great to see so many registered participants attending the first workshop of the year for our Clubs and Societies Managers Program.
Our Program partner and presenter Michael Connolly from CPR Group covered a range of excellent info such as:
– roadblocks to successful club management
– the value of good governance training
– club structure, legal obligations, and where the buck stops
– improving constitution templates including incorporated clubs
– committee roles and the magic number of execs
– risk management, accountability, and a secret formula to making this work better for you and your clubs
– plus more!
For those of you that would like to add your name to a waiting list for the next intake Please contact the SEN office .
Reminder – for those currently registered the next mastermind class is on Wednesday 2nd March – see you there!