National Campus Music Comp activation grants
In an initiative to raise awareness of the Campus Music Competition on campuses, this year we allocated up to fifteen Activation Grants valued at $1000 each.
Unfortunately, COVID once again shut down campuses in many states, and many of these grants weren’t taken up. But surely we are heading into a brighter 2022, so start thinking about how you can best use these grants to breathe life back into your campus next year.
Whether it is virtual, physical or a combination of both, SEN Members are invited to submit an EOI for an Activation Grant that will encourage student participation to the competition, support your campus entrants and encourage public votes. Applications have been extended and Expressions of Interest close on the 30th September.
The successful Campus Activation applicants will receive:
- a one-off payment of $500.00 to go towards event logistics and competition promotions
- a competition-branded promotional pack valued at up to $500.00 (banner, t-shirts etc)
Terms of Campus Music Activation Grants:
- The activations should occur between 1 March and 1 November, 2022.
- Logistics and localised marketing of the initiative are the responsibility of the grant recipient, SEN will assist with additional promotion via competition platforms where appropriate.
- The initiative must be able to accommodate at least one of the competition sponsors at the event for POS offers and/or sampling and promotion opportunities.
- Photos and approximate attendance number must be provided to SEN during or following the initiative for distribution via competition platforms.
Application dates will be announced in the new year. For enquiries, contact Tone Gibson on firstname.lastname@example.org